- To engage more pre-college organizations in the statewide Partner Schools program
- To ensure sustained Iowa representation in the American Junior Academy of Science through the Iowa Academy of Science
- To conduct statewide STEM professional development, pre-service and in-service training for formal and non-formal educators working in K-12 schools who use NASA content
ISGC Precollege Programs
- 2019 Partner Schools Program – application packet (Deadline: Dec. 3, 2018, released Oct. 5, 2018, revised Nov 9, 2018)
The Iowa Space Grant Consortium (ISGC) announces an exciting opportunity for Iowa educators. The ISGC sponsors Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) school partnerships to help connect schools to learning opportunities that move the NASA mission forward and increase awareness of STEM careers, especially at NASA. Click the link above for the application packet. NOTE: At least one team member must apply to the SOW, see details in application.
- Extension – Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- State Science and Technology Fair of Iowa