- To engage more precollege organizations in the statewide Partner Schools program
- To ensure sustained Iowa representation in the American Junior Academy of Science through the Iowa Academy of Science
- To conduct statewide STEM professional development, preservice and inservice training for formal and nonformal educators working in K-12 schools who use NASA content
ISGC Precollege Programs
- 2016-2017 Partner Schools Program – application packet (Deadline: Dec. 16, 2016)
The Iowa Space Grant Consortium (ISGC) announces an exciting opportunity for Iowa educators. The ISGC sponsors Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) school partnerships to help connect schools to learning opportunities that move the NASA mission forward and increase awareness of STEM careers, especially at NASA. Click the link above for the application packet.
- Extension – Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- State Science and Technology Fair of Iowa